Duty and Responsibilities
- Maintain a strong pipeline of leads and build trust and rapport with potential clients
- Qualify leads through understanding their business and technical requirements
- Organize and conduct the meet up or workshops with certain industry leaders regularly
- Responsible for new business acquisitions through existing clients as well as through new prospects
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and clients expectations are met
- Responsible for all clients’ communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on Call Center clients’ deliverable and revenue
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for repeat business from an existing Clients and new Clients
- Works closely with Operation team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for Call Center account growth and new businesses
- Provides regular two-way communication between clients and internal team, to provide strong team representation and to meet client expectations.
- Understanding of company capabilities, Services Menu and effectively communicates all offerings to the clients.
- Reporting to Chairman / Group CEO
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related
- At least 3 years of experienced in Sales Field (Preferred in Service Industry) with proven track records
- Proficient in MS Office and Social Media platforms
- Fluent in Burmese and English (Plus – welcome other additional languages)
- Willing to work for meaningful impact to society through Telecommunication technology
- Open to Local or Expatriate
- Energetic, flexible, result-oriented and commitment with ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Able to drive issues to closure; very strong leadership capabilities