- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Better than average written and spoken communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and develop HR department staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the executive management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skill in Microsoft Window environment. Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and experience working with a corporate employment law attorney.
- Experience in administration of benefit and compensation program and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach organization managers in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational management skill.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees in the resolution of employee-related questions, problems, and/or related Performance Improvement Plan activity while maintaining confidentiality and integrity.
- -Facilitates resolution of employee issues and concerns in conjunction with HR Managers; conducts investigations & coordinates arbitrations & litigations with Legal and Labor Relations.
- -Works collaboratively to ensure consistent application and interpretation of Labor Relations, Employee Relations, policies, contracts, and strategies.
- -Provides and consistently documents corporate-wide decisions in keeping with best practices and to minimize risk and litigation in employee relations situations.
- -Participates in the investigation of complaints by root cause analysis of workplace issues in aggregate, provides reports and recommendations to the business.
- -Classifies and catalogs common issues and develops decision trees, standard processes, and procedures for addressing going forward
- -Assists in the implementation of human resources initiatives or projects to T & D manager of conducting HR training.
- -Reviews and processes changes to employee records and monitors documentation related to employee performance.
- -Partners in providing necessary supporting documentation and feedback for applicable EEO (Equal Employment Opportunities) complaints.
- -Performing all assigned duties in compliance with internal policies and external regulations and laws, bringing all compliance issues to the attention of management.
- -Utilizing data-driven metrics to make recommendations to improve organizational and business effectiveness.
- -Collaboration with HR Managers on the development and review of supporting documentation for all involuntary separations.
- -Assists with other HR special projects or assignments as needed.