As Assitant IT Manager for Blue Ocean Operating Management, you will be responsible for providing our customers prompt and company’s services when handling the queries from multiple channels over a full range of products and services. In performing your role, you are also expected to comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
Degree: BCSc, CCNA, More prefer CCNP, Vmware, MCPIT, RHCE, VOIP
Experience: Over 3 years in IT Fields, Datacenter and Call center
Knowledge: Networking, System, Project Management
Main Duty & Responsibilities
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
- Manage the Network Team, System Team & Developer Team
- Responsible for designing Network Infrastructure, Implementing and Operation
- Be familiar with network operating system, all hardware and software
- Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
- Provide individual training and support on request
- Provide recommendations about accessing information and support
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
- Full Time